Monday, March 21, 2011

My Language learner idendify

             I am nipun patel. I had born in India. My mother tongue language is Gujarati. Gujarati is an Indo-Aryan language, and part of the greater Indo-European language family.still, It is derived from a language called Old Western Rajasthani which is the ancestor language of the modern Gujarati and Rajasthani languages. Moreover, I learned Guajarati from my parents and high school. In my country I learned English but not that much that I want to leaned extremely. Although, it is tough for me. But, I could learn more and recover myself much as I can. Also, English is my second language and I don't learned that much. However, English so I don't like to read English newspaper, book, magazine, or etc. yet, whenever I use social network rather to use English.
          On the other hand, I assume I would prefer to write something more in my language because I know awfully well rather than write something in English. Even tough, whenever I have write e-mail or letter I use English no matter how hard it is to write. If I don’t try to write or speak English, I will never going to learn it. In college when I have to write essay, lab report or business document I prefer to use English. I am hundred present confident that I have ability to write much enhanced in my language.
          In contrast, I am proud to be Indian and speak Guajarati as language. in addition, In the future I hope my English going to turn into fluent and powerful.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is impossible once you try to learn you'll achieve your goal simply....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Nipun Patel, I thought Indian use English as a second language in your country. If you don't it's not easy to write,read and speak like the others. I think you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nipun,

    Keep practicing your English by reading and writing in English a lot - and it will improve! "Practice makes perfect," as the saying goes.

    ReplyDelete